Friday, February 6, 2009

Tonight

Went for dinner at Grandaunt's house (Early Chap Goh Mei)...steamboat...traditional style with prawn balls, fish maw, big cabbage, meat rolls, meat balls, and...chicken stock soup! Quite nice... :)

Came back at 9 something...went online till now. Went facebook, but it's really so slow...I cant even finish adding everyone or see pictures. MSN also seems out? Cant send messages to some people...or maybe they didn't reply me...grrrr...grrr.

What to do now? I think i'm going to sort out some pictures to give my friends. Took many pics with coursemates a few days ago during the Biotech photoshoot.

Then what to do? Sleep kah? Hmm...i already slept 2 hours in the afternoon...dunno wor... (my friend always says dunno wor...haha...kena jangkit)

Anyway, the Jelapang assemblywoman is a traitor!! Maybe she will suicide in the end...too bad for her...Well hopefully she wasn't "forced" lah or else she is the victim :(

No comments: