Monday, February 16, 2009

Doing assignment now...

Yes, that's what I'm doing. I will do it till 10pm or 1030 pm. Now is almost 9pm. Then I will sleep. That's because I need to wake up at 645 am tomorrow so that I can reach lab by 8am. Then I hope to run a gel (hopefully I'm the first to arrive). Then after that I'll be going out with my friend to buy some stuff. After that, at about 1pm I have a group meeting... meeting "Arnold" first. Then meeting the rest of the group at 2pm. Poor me. See the sacrifice I make as group leader?? Yeah... so anyway, if ur reading this crap, you're to free. Because I'm just wasting time. I haven't done assignments in such a long time and have totally lost touch... Havent gotten any really good journals or anything. Haven't cited anything. Haven't really done anything. Well, at least I'm the group leader...hehe... no one is gonna say... "So Nik, what did u do?"

Hehe... that's why it's so good to be the group leader. Hehe. :D

But don't get me wrong lah... I will do my work lah!!! Ish...

No comments: