Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The irony

"Whoever gossips to you will gossip about you."

I hate people gossiping about me, but I like to hear gossip about others. Ironically, I then have trouble trusting that person, thinking they would gossip about me.

Disclaimer: If I trust you a lot, or you are very close to me, this doesn't apply to you! Instead of gossip, it's called "sharing". :)

Hmm...now that I think of it, some people are so kind... "sharing" with people that they are not that close with (i.e. me).

3 comments:

Arjun said...

so true. i also got think the same thing. How we can trust people who tell other people secret to us? they also night our's to other people. i understand ur mix up feeling.

Me said...

Yay, I have a comment...wah... some1 is reading my blog!!

I know Arjun, i read your blog... but the problem is that I actually ENJOY hearing people talking about others... how bad of me huh?

Arjun said...

i also like to hear about people but that doesn't make me feel bad. but the thing that make me think is that they might do the same about us. they might tell other people about us.