Monday, December 21, 2009

It's been awhile

It's been awhile since....

...

...I read scientific journals or prepared for my master's project(6 days)
...I celebrated my birthday with my friends (6 days)
...I updated this blog (11 days)
...I last watched a movie at the cinema (12 days)
...I went swimming (almost 2 weeks)
...I pulled weights and did sit-ups(1 month?)
...I had fun playing Mafia wars, Farmville, Kingdom Wars, Happy Aquarium etc (1 month)
...I put on 2kg and stopped putting on more weight (2 months)
...I cooked dinner/lunch/nyonya food (2-3 months?)
...I studied Chinese (2-3 months?)
...I last logged on to Marcoland, my favourite online game which died (5-6 months?)
...I last played DOTA (7-8 months)
...I played a new computer game (1-2 years?)
...I bought a new fantasy fiction book which I've enjoyed (>2 years)
...I last "chiak eee" (7 years?)

and I'm proud to say...
...I last read the bible (2 days)
...I last went to church (4 days)
...I last had communion (8 days)
...I last bathed (5 hours)

...and today is Dec 21 2009, so we have exactly 3 years more to live. 3 years is a long time, and you can accomplish many things in 3 years. The last 3 years have been the best 3 years of my life. Making friends, new experiences, coming out of my comfort zone a little, maturing, and doing things out of the ordinary. And I thank the Lord, my family, friends, and relatives.

No comments: