Thursday, December 10, 2009

Forgive me

1. Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.

2. Please forgive my sins as I forgive those who sin against me.




I always forgive, but at the same time, life is a hard teacher. Hence, it is hard to forget. Living turns us hard. We become wary of others. Learn not to trust so easily, learn not to give so easily, learn not to love so easily. That is one of the failings of growing up. I long to live in a perfect world, can we make this world a perfect place?

Perhaps the answer is a new begining? Or would history just repeat itself? Only under perfect conditions with no limiting factors could perfection be obtained.

In the begining, God created a perfect world. But he made man, and man unfortunately was not perfect. If not for man, created in His image, the world would be a perfect place! So why did God create man who is imperfect and prone to make errors? Did God make a mistake? Is God imperfect? (Please forgive me Lord for thinking this.) What is God's true purpose in creating imperfect beings?

Why create humans who are not perfect? Why not create perfect humans right from the begining, to live in the perfect world? Then everything would be perfect.

But what is perfection actually? To be continued.

No comments: