Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Long time no updates,

Well, if you're wandering (Wondering, i mean), I am still alive. I didn't die. Haha. I even graduated already!

Actually it has only been 4 months since my last post, but to me, it feels like a hell of a long time. So much has happened, and I can't even remember when I last updated my blog. I have graduated from university and all the labwork madness and emotional imbalance is gone. I'm having a nice long holiday at home before I continue my masters (Here I am looking for more labwork madness!!).

Anyway, it's really nice to be on a long holiday where you don't have ANY responsibilities. Basically, I can do anything that I want to do. How fun :)

But my life is still pretty boring...but i enjoy it that way. Anyway, going out this evening to visit two old school fiends for Hari Raya.

Will write more later. I promise. haha, I can promise what I want, but I can also break a promise if I want to. Don't base your life on another person's promise because that is just dumb.

Tata.

No comments: