Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tomorrow and Today

Tomorrow will be a long day at lab, I expect. Probably 8-5. Today my internet line sux so bad. Only now it seems to be working fine, but I don't know how long it will last. Anyway, I performed PCR for the second time. My pipetting was much better and I feel confident that I did not have any serious pipetting-errors this time.

Going to:
a) Run gel for PCR tomorrow morning
b) Isolate genomic DNA tomorrow afternoon
and prepare reagents, perform congo red screening and many other things in between. Gonna be a busy day.

I am quite hungry now. Been having a rather good apetite lately :). Had chicken rice for dinner at about 6:30. Now it's 9:30 and I'm hungry. That's great! Probably gonna have cheese, duck and other goodies my mum brought back from Singapore :)

Haha. Anyway, I don't have much to say now. Just wanna say that Facebook sux! Haha. Can't be anonymous and can't delete my account? That sux!

Quite sleepy now actually... but I'm not sure I'd be able to fall asleep. It's still too early. But I do need to sleep early... cause tomorrow is a long day! Sleep early today, and have a great day tomorrow!!

I have yet to catch Twilight at the cinema. I really want to watch it, ALONE!! Somehow I'm getting a thrill when I think of watching movies alone... not sure why. haha. :D

Oh yes, today I also demonstrated my zero - conversation skills (that i sometimes have) when talking to the master student in my lab. Today, I had such bad communication skills that she had trouble understanding me! Hmm... I need to think before i open my mouth. Definitely. And stop mumbling. And I need to improve my posture. POSTURE!! Sit properly right now :)

Okay there. *Presses the publish post after finishing this sentence*

No comments: