Sunday, December 7, 2008

Today

Today was the first day I watched a movie at the cinema alone.

I watched Bolt and really enjoyed it. Maybe it was the freedom of being alone? I was free to be more emotional. I even teared (unbelievable) and laughed out loud(wtf?)!! Haha. Luckily i was sitting alone right at the back, or else people would've thought I was mad. Comparing it to Madagascar 2 which I watched in the cinema with friends, I enjoyed Bolt more. It was really good, and the friendship element in Bolt was much more touching than in Madagascar 2.

And I really enjoyed the Ice Age Trailer too... I must watch that movie too.

I think I may have found a new hobby, but on the other hand, probably not... I'll try and watch Twilight next if possible. A love story huh? Hmm...romantic? Yeah, I should go and watch that!

No comments: