Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm back

When life is good, I tend to stop updating my blog. This has happened to my previous blogs which have unfortunately...*died*. But this blog will not die. I am inspired to continue writing on. My friend Olee's awesome story-blog and her insane writing skills make me want to keep doing this.

It's not that I have totally stopped writing, I have writen a little; a few pieces of short fantasty fiction and I have continued my long-ongoing Desert Princess story. Managed to add a few chapters and at least 10k words in the past year or so. I've been working on it on and off- for about 6 years now. 85k words currently, not too bad.

I'm in the lab now. It's 12:18pm. The undergraduate student is preparing competent cells today and I'm sorta supervising. Hope she doesn't do a google search and find my blog somehow. Haha. Anyway, I'll be going home early today and coming back to the lab tomorrow to continue my work.

And I should update my movies and favourite songs page!!

No comments: