Friday, March 5, 2010

On a cruise ship with Lady Gaga

I woke up this morning with a fresh dream I just had.

I was at a Lady Gaga concert on a cruise ship. I was very close to the front, on the right side of the stage. Unfortunately, the crowd wasn't very good and didn't sing along or seem to enjoy her singing, so after a while she asked the audience to come on stage to sing along. I was totally wanting to, then when she looked at me and called me, I totally chickened out! So anyway, she got pissed and walked off, leaving us on the cruise ship with no Lady Gaga concert. Damn! The song Bad Romance was playing in my head when I woke up although I can't really recall what song she wanted me to sing. Haha, I just remembered that at that time I had a little stack of A4 papers with the lyrics on them and I was reading it at the concert..haha.

No comments: