Monday, November 16, 2009

Another week

Another week goes by. I am still at home. Doing nothing in particular. Wasting time, enjoying my slothful existence. Time passes so fast during the holidays, week after week. Over just like that. The slothful existence is a disease, making me go back to my old habits, lazy, anti-social, cowardly, anything else terrible.

I still don't know what to do with my future, but my free time is coming to an end. End of November is the new deadline, postponed from end of October. Now I have to get off my ass and do something useful. Almost all my friends are now working, studying, or at least doing something useful. Haha, it's funny because people think that the 4.0 should do greater things than what I am doing. I'm so lazy I haven't updated my blog in a long while. Sorry...!!

No comments: