Sunday, January 4, 2009

Final Sem (2009)

Tomorrow I will officially start my final semester...

I've been lazy, taking many days off. Initially, I had planned to work all through the holidays, but I became too lazy. Human nature :)

So anyway, Year 2009 will be the most important year of my life. After I graduate, I will have to decide what to do next. That will be the most important decision!

Shall I continue my studies in UNIMAS? (72% chance)
Shall I goyang kaki for a year first? (15% chance)
Shall I continue my studies overseas or in semenanjung? (5% chance)
Shall I work in biotech related field? (5% chance)
Shall I work in unrelated field? (2% chance)
Shall I do something else? (1% chance)

I feel like continuing my studies because that is the easiest path. But somehow, now I feel a tug that I should do something else. Maybe start a restaurant? Join a cullinary school? Or even further my studies in semenanjung....? I feel like I want something different, yet I am unwilling to take the step. We'll see what happens when the time comes. :)

No comments: